Need a residential or a commercial real estate loan? Or an SBA 504/7(a) loan? Our service is performance based. Which means, you anly pay our fee (1-3%) when you get the loan you need. This fee can be rolled into the loan and you pay nothing out of pocket…
Need A Commercial Loan?
Commercial Loans For :
- Hotel & Motel Acquisition/Purchase
- Hotel & Motel Refinancing of Balloon Loans
- Farmlands Purchase
- Multifamily Properties
- FF&E Purchase
Our commercial loan service is performance-based with NO UP-FRONT FEE. You only pay us when we successfully get you the loan you need. Our fee is 1-3% and it can be rolled into the loan most of the time. Which means 0$ out of pocket for you…
We believe word of mouth advertising is the most effective way of advertising from happy clients. Therefore, we work hard to get it right for our clients, the first time.
SBA 7(a) Loan Program
- Loan Amounts : $500,000 – $5,000,000 (Subject to SBA program limits)
- Interest Rate : Prime + 1.5 – 2.75% floating
- Loan Term : 7 – 25 year amortization
- Prepayment Penalty : 1 – 14 years maturity = None
- Prepayment Penalty : 15 – 25 years maturity = SBA charges 5-3-1% & None after 3 years.
- Equity Requirement : 15 – 25%
- Other Criteria : Citizen or permanent resident
Conventional (Short Term Bridge to SBA 7(a) Loan)
- Loan Amounts : Up to $2,000,000 (Could be higher)
- Interest Rate : Interest only (Floating or Fixed Rates)
- Loan Term. : 90 days
- Equity Requirement : 15 – 25%
- Other Criteria : Owner operated real estate (Hospitality etc.)
5 Underwriting criteria:
- Satisfactory credit history.
- First lien on land, building, equipment, and inventory.
- Loan to value 75% – 85%.
- Debt service coverage of 1.2X may be based on projections.
- Personal guarantees required, but may be limited in some cases.
The SBA 504 Loan Program
A long-term and fixed-rate solution. The U.S. Small Business Administration established the 504 loan to help businesses purchase owner-occupied commercial real estate and equipment while retaining working capital.
The SBA 504 loan puts financing within reach for small businesses through low down payments and long-term, low, fixed interest rates. It also reduces the risk to lenders through a shared financing structure of 50/40/10. SBA guarantees the lender 50% of the loan, lender puts up 40% and the borrower puts the remaining 10%. That being said, 15-25% equity is required for single-use commercial properties like hotels.
SBA 504 can be used for the following uses:
- Land and building purchases
- New construction or renovation
- Heavy machinery or equipment purchases and moving expenses
- Soft costs (Title searches, Appraisals, Attorney’s fees, etc.)
Crowdfunding Your Loan :
We have also partnered with one of the leading Crowdfunding source for real estate projects and thus we can guarantee to fund your viable but difficult real estate projects that has been turned down by traditional lenders. This is a short term (12-24 months) private lending facility. It gives you ability to close your deal much faster. Therefore, it is a high interest rate of 9%-16%. But it will close your deals and once your name is on the title, we can help you obtain a conventional loan by refinancing with much lower interest rate.
This loan is ideal for:
- Residential and Commercial real estate construction
- Single family residential fix and flip
- Commercial real estate fix and flip
- Perfect for Real Estate Developers and investors for fast funding
- Hotels, Retail, Multifamily etc.
You will be pre-funded first to start your project immediately without any delays. And then we start working behind the scene to crowd fund your loan on our partner’s platform. Some loans get funded within the first hour of being posted on the platform!
While you work on your project, we’ll ask you for updates about your progress to share with investors who believe in you and your project. Also, you’ll be set up with automatic monthly interest draws on the loan.
All loans are subject to credit approval. Rates are subject to change with market conditions and are priced by the lenders.
Besides SBA loans and Crowdfunding your loans, we also have conventional loans for much higher loan amounts. Just Contact Us and see how we can help you get the right loan you need with the best rates in the marketplace.